Saturday, November 1, 2008

Community Connection

Check out the October issue of Guide Dog's Community Connection newsletter - Ross is the cover story!

http://www.guidedogs.com/site/DocServer/community-connection-oct-2008.pdf

The story is a summary of Ross' work as a "therapy dog" and refers to stories told in more detail in early postings of this blog. In fact, it was writing the story for the Community Connection that inspired me to start the blog. Initially, I sent an email to a puppy raising list serve with some of the stories of Ross' work, as I wanted to share them with others. After sending the email, I thought to send it to Guide Dogs to consider for the Community Connection. I am so honored that they included the story, and even more honored that it made the front page!

1 comment:

LetRVoiceBHeard said...

Wow that was nice! Congrats!