Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Little Things (Continued)

Today I received a handful more of hand made thank you notes from the kids for our presentation last week. Some of the younger kids drew pictures for me. Jazz sitting near a fire hydrant appears to be a common theme ;)

The notes read:

Dear Whitney,

I loved Jazz.
He was so cute.
Thank you for bringing him.

From,
M


To Whitney and Jazz

Thank you for comeing!

Made by
B
G


And the one that captures my heart the most:

(On the cover) Thanks for bringing light into our dark day.

(Inside) Dear Whitney,

Thank you for showing us the dog. I really appreciate it. I'll probably will see you around sometime. Bye!

(On the back) thanks! (with a smiley face)


The kids also made cards for Mei and Sarah & Wayne. I don't know what they say, but I don't need to.

No comments: